17.9 million Saudi riyals
AUTOMATION & TRAINING
This project involved installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning, energization and start up support of switchgear at Manifa causeway, Abu Hadriyah and Tanajib drill sites, three oil complexes in the Eastern Province.
- Testing, pre-commissioning, commissioning and energizing of 31 switchgear (28 13.8 KV, and 3 34.8 KV) free-issued by Saudi Aramco at 17 drill sites in Manifa, Abu Abu Hadriyah and Tanajib.
- Harmonic studies and relay testing at each drill site.
- Continuity, Hipot & Megger testing of cables from outgoing switchgear 1 to incoming switchgear 2.
- Supply of MV splicing and termination kits. Splicing and termination of MV cables .
- Supply and installation of LV cables, control cables, grounding cables and ethernet cables as required